Easy, healthy, and delicious! This Grilled Mahi Mahi with Avocado Salsa is a great summer meal. It is definitely an under 30 minute meal and the whole family will enjoy it!
Even if you don’t love fish you should try this meal. Mahi Mahi is a mild white fish and with the Jamaican Jerk spice and Avocado Salsa it is not fishy at all! My kids love Mahi Mahi! They are not in love with the Avocado Salsa but they always ask for seconds on the fish!
Original Recipe From: epicurious.com
- 1 small avocado, diced
- 1 cup seeded and diced sweet peppers
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3/4 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 4 6-ounce mahi-mahi fillets (each about 1 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Jamaican jerk seasoning
- Oil grill rack. Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Toss first 6 ingredients in medium bowl to blend. Season salsa generously with salt and pepper.
- Brush fish with 1 tablespoon oil. Spread seasoning in dish. Dredge fish in seasoning, turning to coat. Grill fish until just opaque in center, about 4 minutes per side. Serve with salsa.