This Strawberry Fruit Salad is so easy and so delicious! It can be eaten plain or with granola and yogurt for breakfast or served as a a healthy potluck side. We eat it for dessert sometimes in our house! And added bonus…the kids will love it!
I had not had this Strawberry Fruit Salad since last summer and made it the other night for a light dessert…so good! The tangyness of the lemon juice combined with the sweetness of the honey almost gives it a carbonated like taste! Berries are finally back in season finally! This Strawberry fruit salad will become a staple in our house again!
Original Recipe From: Eating Well May/June2015
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 6 cups hulled fresh strawberries, halved (or quartered)
- 2 cups fresh blackberries
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh mint
- Whisk honey and lemon juice in a large bowl. Add strawberries and blackberries; gently toss to coat. Add the mint! The longer it sits the sweeter and better it tastes!
You May Also Like: