I posted my apple peanut butter bars a while back, and while I still love them, sometimes I don’t have time to turn on the oven or want to! So when I am looking for something even easier in the peanut butter bar world I make these Peanut Butter Oat Bars! I am talking easy! They are only 3 ingredients! They are seriously easy and seriously tasty. My girls love them! I mean really, who doesn’t like peanut butter, oats and honey?
Peanut Butter Oat Bars
- 1 cup peanut butter- I use the natural kind. Not the oily kind for these, but just find one with only a few ingredients and little sugar.
- ½ cup honey
- 3 cups rolled oats
- Line a 9×9 pan with foil. Spray lightly with non-stick spray or use butter.
- Melt the peanut butter and honey together until smooth, either in the microwave or stove top. Combine mixture with oats.
- Press into prepared pan. Place in refrigerator until set. Cut into squares.
- I store mine in the refrigerator.
original recipe from: Cookiesandcups