This cranberry pumpkin granola would be another great idea to give for a holiday treat. It is easy to make, delicious and contains no refined sugars. You can easily make this your own by adding different types of nuts or dried fruits. Put it in a nice container, add a ribbon and deliver this cranberry and pumpkin granola to those on your list. Don’t forgot to keep some so you can enjoy it on top of yogurt, with almond milk or just by itself.
- 5 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup ground flax seed
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl. Add melted oil, honey and vanilla, toss to coat dry ingredients. Spread evenly over a non-stick cookie sheet or a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Stir every 10 minutes. Bake approximately 30-35 minutes or until golden.
- To make this in a slow cooker: Add all ingredients to your slow cooker. Stir until coconut oil is melted and mixture is well coated.
- Cook on low heat for 2 hours, leaving the lid slightly open to prevent moisture escape. Check it once or twice and stir. Allow to cool completely and store in an airtight container.