We are planning to post a new meal plan and printable grocery list every month! So here is your weekly meal plan for February! Now you will have a total of four meal plans and grocery lists to get you through an entire month! Woohoo!
- This dish seems daunting, but it is pretty easy! And can easily be made on a Sunday and eaten during the week.
- All your food groups are rolled up in the Flauta, but I like to dip mine in guacamole so be sure to pick up some avocados when grocery shopping!
- This has become our quick, easy go to week day meal!
Wednesday– Chicken Quinoa Bake
- I like to make this the night before so it is ready to cook! It is very easy to make but takes about 40 minutes in the oven, which can be a pain sometimes.
Thursday– Italian Meatballs
- I serve with our favorite store bought marinara sauce and whole wheat pasta.
Friday– Homemade Chicken Nuggets
- For some reason my kids don’t love chicken nuggets…I don’t get it! They will tolerate these though and I served them with sweet potato fries, which they do love!
Some of these meals don’t include vegetables. I try to serve vegetables at every dinner because let’s face it some days I am not sure we get them in any of our other meals! I added a few of our favorites to the grocery list. I usually roast them in the oven with olive oil, salt and pepper. Or sometimes I switch it up and use coconut oil! Enjoy!
You May Also Like: