Another 5 Day Free Healthy Meal Plan filled with easy delicious meals! I think this is one of my favorite meal plans! All the meals are easy to cook and easy to clean, and they are some of my favorites! This meal plan also used and reused a lot of the same ingredients! Which is great because then you don’t have a bunch of random left over ingredients at the end of the week and it helps keep your grocery bill down! So, enjoy this meal plan, it is a great kick off to summer cooking!
Free Printable Grocery List – Fueling a Fit Fam Printable Meal Plan-Week 7
Monday: Mini Taco Stuffed Peppers
- Don’t skip the cilantro sour cream, it is so good!
- The meat and sour cream could be prepared ahead and then all you have to do is stuff the peppers
Tuesday: BBQ Cajun Foil Packet
- Any of your favorite meats or vegetables could be put in these packets and taste great!
Wednesday: Black Bean Avocado Tacos
- These are simple and fantastic! I wasn’t sure at first, but they make the perfect quick weeknight meal
Thursday: Zucchini Pesto Pasta
- If you make the pesto ahead of time this meal will also be a quick and easy one!
- I was nervous the kids wouldn’t like it because it is all green! But they loved it (After I convinced them to take a bite of course!)
- I like a lot of spice on my fish, so I am very generous the Spice on my fillet.
You May also like: