It’s the Fourth of July in less than a week…what?! How did that happen. Summer can’t really be half way over can it?! Enough wallowing, I actually love the Fourth! I love the parades, parties, and of course the food and drink! This Triscuit Minis Chili Snack Mix will be the perfect addition to any party, little get together, or maybe just a family snack! This Triscuit Minis Chili Snack Mix is great for everyone! Not too spicy, flavorful and a pinch of sweet to balance it out! Just a little warning though…once you start it’s hard to stop!
You May Also Like:
Original Recipe From: Triscuit Minis Box
- 1 tsp. Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 cups TRISCUIT Minis Original Crackers
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate-covered raisins
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix chili powder, cumin, and garlic powder.
- Mix crackers and nuts. Add spice mixture to the crackers and nuts. Toss a few times until evenly spread.
- Add butter and toss evenly again.
- Spread the mixture onto a foil covered baking sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes until lightly toasted. Stir at about 5 minutes.
- Let the mixture cool completely. Then add the chocolate covered raisins (Or any other sweet bites you desire).