This is another recipe that I learned from my meal planning class! (If you ever have the chance I recommend taking one, so many great, easy ideas!) This Chicken-Pineapple-Cranberry-Walnut Salad is an easy weeknight dinner and makes great left overs for lunch! You could throw it on a bed of spinach or wrap it up for a lettuce wrap. This salad has great flavor and is a great way to spice up your weekly menu! My kids like to pick out and eat just the chicken and the pineapple, but I still consider that a win!
You May Also Like:
Original Recipe From: Shelbie Langlois
- 2lb chicken breast (cubed)
- ½ Cup fresh pineapple
- 1/2 Cup Dried Cranberries
- 1/2 Chopped Walnuts
- 1 Tablespoon honey (sugar-free)
- 2 Tablespoon Badia Seasoning Salt (Any seasoning salt will work, but this is what I use)
- *Optional: Lettuce or spinach
- **The amount of each ingredient can be adjusted to your personal taste.
- After cubing the chicken place it in a well oiled frying pan. You can cook everything at once, but I like to cook my chicken first!
- Add the honey and spice to your chicken, let cook for a minute.
- Then add the rest of the following ingredients, mix, cover and let cook for about 5 minutes, so all the flavors can mix together.
- Serve on lettuce or plan with rice!