This recipe is titled, “Super Easy Pork Tenderloin” because it is SUPER easy! Like, easier than mac n cheese. Yes! that easy! I can’t take credit for this recipe, but I wanted to share it because it comes from one of my very favorite bloggers. You may have heard of the blog, 100 Days of Real Food. Lisa Leake is such an inspiration to me. I used a lot of her recipes when I was trying to transition over to only eating real food. Sometimes my husband likes to tease me and say, “What would Lisa do?” I recently got her new cookbook called Fast and Fabulous. This was one of the first things I made. I am still in love with my Slow Cooker Apple Pork Tenderloin, but sometimes I need something even easier, and I wanted one I could throw in the oven on a moment’s notice.
I always get extra excited when the kids rave about it. Some of them are crazy and dip it in ketchup or mustard, but believe me you do NOT need to do that, it’s great just the way it is! Add a side of broccoli, or any vegetable, and some rice or pasta and you’ve got yourself a pretty, well balanced meal.
You might also like:
- 1- 1 1/2 pound pork tenderloin (not a pork loin)
- 1 tsp paprika, or smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place pork in a small baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix all seasonings, and then add the oil to make a paste.
- Cover pork with paste. (both sides)
- Bake pork until cooked through, about 25-30 minutes, depending on the size of the tenderloin.